RAY seeks to be an inclusive space for all to come together and share in the riches of feminine spiritual wisdom. While the starting point is feminine, it is understood that the feminine encompasses the masculine, and vice-versa; the energetic state of the feminine is our guiding principle and holds our intention.
RAY will explore and promote feminine spiritual wisdom to help:
- realise God in all ways
- true balance to emerge into Real Beingness
- align with justice, truth, and beauty.
We feel that a spirituality which seeks to embrace and integrate the feminine can:
- awaken consciousness and conscious living
- bring the feminine and masculine into alignment
- inspire creativity and nurture human expression
- promote service, mature activism, and responsible stewardship of the earth.
The inspiration for RAY comes from the following lines of Mevlana Rumi:
She is not that kind of beloved most imagine;
she is a ray of God.
She is not just a created,
she is creative.
[Mathnawi I, 2437, Love’s Ripening: Rumi on the Heart’s Journey, translated by Kabir Helminski & Ahmad Rezwani]
RAY is a non-profit organisation.
Image: by Irina Naji